The most important thing to happen to me.

OK... so I had this post started. A great big long life story of mines! But then I got fed up. You're silly if you want to read all about my life... I was born on 23rd August 1986... I have one sister.. a half sister and 3 half brothers... I met my husand Daniel in October 2003 and married him on 5th August 2006! I grew up with my Mom in Timmins, Ontario.. and with my Dad in Kenora, Ontario. I moved to the UK age 19 to be with my sweetie.. theres not much else to know!

Except on Thursday 4 October... 5 days late, a baby was born. My baby! =) Dakota Lily Kowalski was born weighing 8lb even and 21.5 inches long. The most important day of my life! She is my everything.. and growing up so quickly.


She is now 8 months old and just getting more beautiful each day! I don't know how I could live without my Kota girlie... and I am pretty sure a great chunk of this blog will be about her. She makes my world go round! She can stand up all by herself without even holding onto anything. She is such a smart and advanced baby... I am so proud of every new thing she does and love boasting to really anyone who will listen!

Here are her monthly pictures! I will warn you in advance that I am a major picture taker... so I can imagine daily photo posts from me.. hopefully y'all can bear with me on that! I love showing off my family! :)





Love, A xo
1 Response
  1. Brent & Tory Says:

    Your daughter is absolutely adorable! :)


    -Tory from BabyCenter