Who am I?


Hows this for a first blog post... I'm Anna.

I've set up this blog, due to the fact in 3 days time I will be moving. Moving somewhere.. different. My dear husband Daniel is Polish.. and we have had, quite a few money problems recently. So off we go to Poland, to live with his family, for a while anyway.

I am going somewhere... I cannot speak the language. I cannot utter one word of Polish! I am sure I am going to get on fantastically! On top of that.. we are moving with our 8 month old baby daughter Dakota Lily. The pressure of a baby added onto all of this!

I have never blogged before so please forgive me if it takes me a while to get started, but hopefully I'll going on this.. and if you happen to come across this blog, I would love to have you onboard for the journey, of the forseeable future for me!

I guess I better post a pic to let you get a better idea of us before we go.. Enjoy!


Love, A xo.
0 Responses