Brangelina twins arrive.

OK.. I know this blog is meant to be about my life but I can be non-vain sometimes ya know?! :)

WOW on the press coverage they have gotten..... remember the days when everyone HATED Angelina for "stealing" Brad off Jen and now it definitely seems to have been forgotten! I'm not really going to comment on that but she does seem to do a fantastic job with the kids!

I cant believe she has SIX now... it seems like it was only a few months ago she had none!

On the names..... Vivienne Marcheline and Knox Leon

I love her girls names (Zahara and Shiloh) and while I don't like Vivienne just as much as them, I think it will grow on me and I'll like it OK. Its sweet she used Marcheline after her Mom!

Knox.. definitely not so much. I strongly dislike Pax.. and feel the same way about Knox. Maddow was always "just ok" in my books. So I'm not a fan as much of the boys names especially with all the x's its bound to get confusing (from the woman who if she ever has another girl would love her to have a nn beginning in k to go with kota!). Though I do like Leon, its a hit with me!

But congratulations to the family, they certainly will have their hands full now!
1 Response
  1. MrsMoma Says:

    Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog. How funny that we blogged about the same exact thing. LOL! I totally feel the same way. Nice to "meet" you. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.