Trip to the park.






OK today was so super boring so Dakota and I decided to go check out the park! It is great and we had so much fun.... it is waaay better than the park back in Scotland, so yay for some cheap fun! We spent like over a hour there, she didn't want to come off the swing for like 30 mins!

So I spent.. NOTHING today. Yay for saving money. Still no word from Dan's job apps though. I am starting to worry for him.. though you think it'd be good manners to contact us. I want him to ring to check up on them.... but he doesn't want to seem pushy. Better pushy and getting told either way so that if he hasn't got the job he can go out and get something else.

But I am having not so much sympathy for him since he is in a bad mood tonight.. actually all day.... so I just wind him up even more. Lovely wife I am.

Love, A xo.
2 Responses
  1. Monica Says:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your Dakota is adorable.. that hat and those cheeks..oooff. So cute!


  2. Stephanie Says:

    such cute pictures! Love her outfit. I didn't know you used to live in Scotland! I've always wanted to go there.