Escape artist.


I don't know how much longer this stroller is going to do us with Dakota. If I strap her in she screams blue murder, but now she has started trying to escape, even while it's moving!


Took these pics while we were at home, she LOVES standing up in it, refuses to sit down and starts screaming if I try to get her to sit down. Once she gets a bit steadier on her feet, I think I am just going to take her by the hand or reigns or something. I know they are not for everyone but I don't know how much longer she is going to sit in the stroller.


Don't you just love that evil, mischievous look in her eyes, she knows she is doing something she is not meant to be doing and LOVES it! Ppppffft!

Then when she is told "NO" she changes the look to innocence and I "I don't know what I am doing wrong". Of course she does, smart baby! :P

Love, A xo.

0 Responses