MIL is one crazy lady.

She decided since Dakota is now 10 months, a potty would be a great idea. Now, Dakota has sat on this the whole day while I have been in a state of disbelief. Please let me know if I am completely insane for thinking MIL is one crazy lady for deciding to buy a potty and pull Dakota over to it at every spare moment. Um, I don't want to be dealing with any "accidents" yet.. I am brave enough to even let her go diaperless around the house, like, EVER.


Though, those few teeth she has are going to be well kept teeth because she has barely put the toothbrush down the whole day and cried when I took it off her to get her dressed earlier!

If MIL has her way, Dakota will be performing handstands before her first birthday. Watch this space I tell you!

Love, A xo.
1 Response
  1. Kaycee Says:

    lmbo!! Cami is just now showing interest in the potty and she is 27mos. We bought it when she was 15mos. Good luck w/ it!! :)