Thoughtful Thursday

So, today I have been thinking. A lot.

About my relationship with God. I became a Christian in late 2005 and it was the greatest decision I ever made. Having a relationship with Him has made me a stronger and happier person. I hope it has made me a better person, and with his help I can continue to improve as a person.

But recently, I've been slacking off a bit. Finding it increasingly difficult to find places to worship when I don't speak the language. I went to mass once with Daniel, but didn't understand a word and felt very down about it for a few days. But I have prayed about it and felt I was spoken to.

So this morning, I awoke and decided I was going to do a deep search online. I have found now at least 3 English speaking congregations in Warsaw alone. I had no idea they had places like this. I am overjoyed about it at the moment. I am going to print out the details about them and show them to DH when he gets home. Hopefully he can help me find the one closest to where we live, and I will be there on Sunday!

Praise God :)

Love, A xo.

NB: I hope not to offend anyone with posts of my beliefs. It is not made in that way and I am very respectful of other beliefs and in fact love hearing about them, so I hope you would enjoy hearing about my faith.
0 Responses