Names for new baby.

7 weeks and thinking of it already! I promised myself I wouldn't discuss them too early on this time, but I *think* I have decided what I would like already. I know, once we find out what we are having and I start thinking about more names, others will probably come into my head, but just wanted to get out there what we are considering. Cause I love names. :-)

So... if the baby was born tomorrow.. names would be..

Amelia "Mia" Rose
Elias / Elijah Daniel

Let me know what you think. Nothing is set in stone, but I just LOVE those names and DH is happy to use both of them. Probably more likely as Elias for a boy as it would be slightly more popular in Poland, though neither of them are. He is still vouching for Jonas for a boy. Girls - Amelia is a name both of us love, can't see us changing much on that, for now anyway.

Love, A xo.
3 Responses
  1. London Says:

    Great names! I have to admit I'm a little biased though. My DS is named Elijah Daniel!


  2. Sherri Says:

    Beautiful names!! I love them! Daniel is my DH name, so I'm a little biased...LOL!!!


  3. Stephanie Says:

    I love both names, Amelia is one of my favorites too!