13 weeks - unlucky for some!

Woot, I am 13 weeks today. Deciding to do it a little different this week, not sure if everyone really wants to read a copied and pasted article on what is happening in the 13th week of pregnancy.

I really hope this isn't going to be an unlucky week. I feel blessed the last few weeks - despite the tiredness I have almost been back to normal. No 1st trim sickness and no humongous belly or swollen feet just yet!

Dakota was playing with her "baby" that she got for her birthday yesterday, when I tried to explain to her she was getting one of her own. She knows it is "her baby", she understands when I say "Do you want your baby?" and things, so I told her "Dakota is going to get a real baby." She just looked at me dumbstruck! Yes yes, I now realise how stupid it is to try and explain to a 12 monther she is going to be a big sister! I guess she will find out when the baby comes.

She hasn't really noticed any bump yet either - I haven't noticed it though my belly is getting "harder", less squishy! You think Dakota would notice this from running into it full blast, but she doesn't seem to have noticed a difference. I am really interested to see how she will react whenI get a whopping big one!

So, I think that is all for this week, nothing else to add except I am thanking God for another safe week in this pregnancy! :)

2 Responses
  1. Sherri Says:

    Woo-hoo, out of the first trimester! Congrats! I'm so glad you are feeling better!


  2. Kaycee Says:

    OMG! I did not know you were pregnant. Yeesh I need to keep up with my bloggy friends. CONGRATS!!!!