Clocks back an hour!

OK, so the clocks went back an hour last night. Dakota was up at 6am instead of 7am this morning, although I have to say I forgot I had an extra hour in bed and jumped out of bed only to go around wondering why when I came on the comp it was an hour behind what I thought it was! Oops. I hope this doesn't put her off schedule too much. But now we really are heading into the winter, no fun! But I am thinking of the plus sides, by the time next summer comes around I will be a Mommy of 2! Crazy huh?

clock Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh and I added comment verificationg to my blog, so I will verify all comments before they post! Not that I am worried about what anyone will write - I just want to make sure I don't miss any, I love reading all the comments I get!

1 Response
  1. How come the clocks don't change for us until next week? Isn't that weird?