Only 65 days until Christmas...

Why is everyone all of a sudden mentioning Christmas? We aren't even done with Halloween yet!

It's all I've heard the past few days, "Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!" I am going to sound really old but it really does go quicker every year - come on, last Christmas was only last week! Eeeeeek, it's true, I'm getting old.

But anyway, very excited for this Christmas, Dakota will be a lot bigger and able to enjoy it more, very excited to see the look on her face when she opens all the presents, gift wrap is her favorite thing in the world! So that will be fun! I can't believe I have hopped on the Christmas bandwagon and am now talking about it too. Hahaha, Christmas cheer everywhere! Am I driving you crazy yet?!

- Anna
2 Responses
  1. No, you are not driving me crazy. But like you I have noticed all of the Christmas things going on. You are completely correct- Christmas seems like it was yesterday and in my mind I can't believe we are almost to the end of this year. So I will remain in denial.

    Happy Easter!


  2. Celine Says:

    I'm so excited for Christmas as well!
    I love that time of the year!
    *doing the happy dance!*