Thankful Thursday!

Going to start this new feature, going to post something that has happened in the last week that I am thankful for. I need to keep reminding myself of this, think it's a great feature and will hopefully improve moods overall! Certainly makes me feel better.

So anyway...

This week I have been thankful for the lapse in morning sickness. A chance to actually EAT! I feel so much better because of it and it has really got me feeling better. I hope it stays away for good - but having this week has let me renew my strength and feel like I have the power to keep on trooping!

What are YOU thankful for this week?

- Anna
2 Responses
  1. Suzi Says:

    I am thankful for the little baby growing inside of me!! And I second your thoughts... it's so nice to keep food down!!


  2. Riayn Says:

    So glad that you are experiencing a reprieve in your morning sickness.

    This week I am thankful for the fact that despite the worldwide economic crisis occurring I am still able to make my mortgage repayments and put food on the table unlike so many others.