The ABC's of me!

Thanks Betsy (http://betsys4.blogspot.com/) for the tag, always fun to have a new game to play!!

A-Attached or Single: Attached. Been with Daniel for nearly 5 years now, wow!
B--Best Friend(s): My husband or my wonderful sister Lauren! I love you sweetie!

C--Cake or Pie: Um, cake. This is a bit of an obvious one for me!

D--Day of Choice: Um, Friday. I just love that "Friday feeling".

E--Essential Item: My laptop. I am sadly addicted.
Ehh, where's F?
G--Greatest Accomplishment: My family. Having a beautiful baby and another on the way.

H
--Hometown: I have to say Timmins, Ontario. I loved Kenora too, but I was only there during the summer - Timmins was my real home!
I--Indulgences: Mmmm Choccie! Any sort of food actually.
J--January or July: july, give me some heat anyday!

K--Kids: 1.5! I have a wonderful daughter who is nearly 14 months and #2 will be here April or May 09.

L--Life is Incomplete Without: My family, everything I do is for them.

M--Marriage Date: August 05, 2006.

N--Number of Siblings: 5. 1 full sister, 3 half sisters and a half brother! :)

O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges... mm. Seedless ones though please!

P-Phobias: Heights. Aah, I just freak!
Q--Quotes: "While we teach our children about life; they teach us what life is really about."
R
--Reason to Smile: Seeing my daughter smile

S--Season: Summer. Sun, yeeeah!

T--Tag 5 Friends: Going to leave this one. If you want to do the quiz, do the quiz. And say I tagged you if you want ;)

U--Unknown Facts About Me: Um. My full name is Anna Nicole, just like Anna Nicole Smith. Haha.

V--Very Favorite Store(s): Um, Zara. Love the baby clothes there!
W--Worst Habit: Venting about stuff that really doesn't need to be vented about!

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultrasound, because then I get to see my bubba!:D
Y--Your Favorite Food: Umm, has to be choccie doesn't it?
Z--Zodiac Sign: Virgo

2 Responses
  1. Julia Says:

    I like the ABCs thing and will probably steel it from you too! You have beat me to the trees! I was just starting to get into the spirit too. Found you on SITS. :)


  2. Betsy Says:

    YAY! I am glad you did it! :)