Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

OK, so Sunday was Daniel's birthday. I don't talk about him much on here or really give him what he is due a lot of the time so maybe I should!

He is great - I honestly couldn't live without him! We have our fights from time to time but he has saved me from so many things and given me that stability and relationship in life that I have always craved. Everytime I do something stupid or act immature or panic about anything, he is always there to calm me down and remind me everything will be ok! He is right as well, it has never NOT been ok so far! I just can't believe I found such a wonderful man to spend my life with!

I have to comment especially on how he is with Dakota. Seeing them together brings tears to my eyes some days because it is just so great for me to see the 2 people in the world that mean the most to me getting such love and happiness out of each others company! He is great with her and she adores him, I cannot wait to add our little buggie to the family and be a family of 4! I could go on and on and only get more sickingly cheesy with every line but I just thought I needed to add this post to show how much he does mean to me!

1 Response
  1. Mamarazzi Says:

    CUTENESS!!

    thanks for stopping by my blog. i love it when i get a visit from a fellow SITSta!