This is the face....


... Of a sick, tired Mommy who only thought she was getting better from the flu and is sitting here shivering like crazy now.


I felt so bad I got an emergency appt with my Doctor yesterday and he informed me I had the flu. Nothing I didn't know but I just really wanted to get checked out that it was nothing to do with the baby. Everything is fine and there's nothing to worry about as far as the baby is concerned, it's just horrible for me. Hopefully I will soon be over it. It is nearing on a week of sickness!

I do promise to try to be more active, I just don't even feel like making it to the computer the past few days. Yep, that's how bad it is!





3 Responses
  1. Kaycee Says:

    Aw feel better!! You look much older than 22 in that pic!!


  2. Sherri Says:

    Awww, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon!!!


  3. Anna. xo. Says:

    I feel a whole load older too. LOL.