The Christmas Tree

Yesterday we decided to put the Christmas tree up. The ILs were out visiting so I thought it would be a nice thing for us to do. I was actually going to wait for his parents but he said no they didn't take decorating the tree as a big family thing like me and they'd be happy that I had put the tree. Anyway we had a lot of fun putting up the tree and Dakota was a great help putting the decorations on. We had so much fun, I didn't take any pics - sorry about that!

But they got home and MIL wanted to know why I put up the tree. Wow, it's not hard to be nice. Apparently the tree "shouldn't" go up until 2 or 3 days before Christmas.

I was so pissed I took it down again! Hahaha. So a wasted day decorating a tree, only trying to be nice! Daniel was mad that I took the tree down again but oh well, at least we will get to decorate it all again!

Like, on the 22nd of December or something! Grrrr. Some people just don't get into the festive spirit!

1 Response
  1. Betsy Says:

    Whatever. I hate waiting that long. I will get mine done asap, as soon as dh brings me one home.