Daily dose of bathtime cuteness AGAIN! :)

It has become a bit of a blog tradition - my girl loves her bath!

Align Center
Having fun!


Look at that crazy face. Haha, she is such a ham!


All smiles, I love this picture! Instant fav :)


Look how long she is, she basically takes up the whole tub already! It is crazy. I mean neither me or Daniel are THAT tall, I guess she just got the tall gene! Seems like only yesterday this was her....


It's crazy how much I think she looks like Daniel in this picture. Everyone now tells me she looks like me and I can see it too but I think she looks a whole lot like her Daddy here!


7 Responses
  1. Tiffany Says:

    I love bath time pictures! Your daughter is adorable.

    Visiting from SITS today.


  2. Amy Says:

    How cute!!
    Alex loves the bath as well, But I CAN'T keep that boy sitting down.

    How adorable


  3. Cammie Says:

    she is SO SO cute!


  4. Betsy Says:

    She is so adorable!


  5. The Rambler Says:

    She's a doll :)

    Visiting from SITS...wanted to say hello!


  6. debilyn Says:

    visiting from SITS...

    your daughter is adorable! LUV the bath pics =)


  7. Hi. I'm visiting from SITS. Cute pics.