Daily dose of bathtime cuteness!







It feels like I haven't done a bathtime cuteness post in a LONG time! Boy, they were my favorite.

So this is a, bathtime cuteness with Mommy playing about with the camera! I wanted to try out the on camera black and white and sepia settings which I had NEVER discovered before, ooops!

I got a few cute ones, it helps when you have a totally cute subject (if I may say so myself!) who is really enjoying herself! I think the brighter ones turned out best. I am just happy I managed not to be splashed, she enjoys her time in the bath a little too much these days.


4 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    How adorable!
    My son is the same way, anytime I go in the bathroom he follows me and tries to crawl in the tub.
    It is his favorite part of the day.
    But he refuses to sit down. He just likes to stand in the water.


    But she looks so ute, she looks like a very happy baby


  2. Danielle Says:

    What kind of camera do you have? These are super cute.


  3. Betsy Says:

    Those are good ones!! I usually take everything in color, and then put them in B&W on the computer or at the store when printing. That way I have both versions if I need em. Thanks for sharing!


  4. Sarah Says:

    Thank you! Anna is a beautiful name!

    Merry SITSmas!