Emotional preggo!

Today has just not been an easy day. I had a super long convo with my Mom last night and it really got me thinking how much I miss everyone. This is crazy because I have been living away (I mean like thousands of miles away!) for 4 years now and I have never once regretted moving to Europe.

I think this move to Poland, plus getting pregnant again unexpectedly and so quickly has just knocked me for 6. I miss everyone back home like crazy, I miss going out and being able to speak the language wherever I go and just having loads of friends. I have started to make some friends and meet new people here but it is not easy and the majority of the time wherever I go it is always stupid Polish. The langauge will never, ever make sense to me - I am a terrible learner.

Being on the phone to my Mom and just discussing litte things like how much new stuff Dakota has learnt really got me, I wish she was here and other people were here. I have already made a blog post about this not so long ago so I don't want to be repeating and randomly venting but I do miss them a lot!

So onto the point of the title - it has made me really emotional! I have not cried so much as I have cried today in a long time. I am sure it is the preggo hormones because I am not a really emotional person, at least I wasn't before I had Dakota. But it's just weird, the slightest thing sets me off. So warning to everyone, don't mention anything possibly emotive to me, or I WILL start crying on you!


3 Responses
  1. K Says:

    I miss my mom too.

    I live in the same country, but we're still thousands of miles away.

    I think being a mom makes you appreciate and miss your mom more. It's just one of those things.

    I get emotional and slightly crazy and I'm not even pregnant so don't feel bad about it.

    Good luck.


  2. Leah Says:

    Dang, hormones!!!


  3. Betsy Says:

    :( I'm almost crying for you... that is so hard. HUGS!