For real this time! Buggie is a...

....

ready??

...

It's a GIRL!




I am so excited! Everything is great, she is just beautiful (as beautiful as beans can be!) and measuring right on time. I still can't believe I am having another girl! I had been having different feelings about what I was having, but still, when you find it, it's always a surprise! Now I can really start planning for my life with 2 girls! How exciting! :D Dakota was as good as gold and behaved really well, she kept wanting to see my belly (since it was the main focal point of the event!). Still in shock, but good shock. I am so happy everything is ok too, she is just perfect! =)




14 Responses
  1. Denise Says:

    Congrats on the baby girl!!! Dropping by from SITS.


  2. Joanne Says:

    Congrats on finding out you're having a girl.

    I wandered over to your blog from SITS.


  3. Ashley Says:

    Saw your good news on SITS and wanted to stop by and tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is wonderful news!


  4. Sherri Says:

    Congrats on your new baby GIRL!!! That is so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!! Now you'll have two little princesses running around!!!


  5. Kelli Says:

    Anna, Congratulations!
    I signed in right below you this morning on SITS and just had to stop by. I absolutely love the saying on your header about dreams! SO ENCOURAGING!


  6. Blue Castle Says:

    Saw you on SITS, and came by to congratulate you! :)



  7. Hopping over from SITS just wanted to say CONGRATS to you! I have three boys...ahhhhh yeah so ENJOY those girls and all the pink frilly things :)


  8. Kaycee Says:

    WOOHOOO!!!! CONGRATS!
    Take it from me..it is GREAThaving two girls. I love it :)


  9. Shannon Says:

    Congrats from a SITS girl!


  10. Betsy Says:

    YAY!! Two girls is such fun! (And I am sure three will be too.. right?? LOL!) Congrats!


  11. momma Says:

    congrats on a new baby girl!

    (from sits)


  12. Tiffany Says:

    Stopping in from SITS to say hi. Congrats on the baby girl! How fun!


  13. Congrats! I just found out I'm having a boy. :)