Mommy needs REST

I never knew I was a busybody until I was told to take it a little slower by the Doctors. I seriously didn't think I did much more than others, but now when I try to slow down I am starting to see it. I can't slow down, my life just doesn't allow for it. I constantly need to be doing things and with a 14 month old toddler who loves nothing more than to run around, I just can't manage it.


See example. ^ Coming out of chapel today. Please do not mind the hideous monstrosity of a "dress" she is wearing, it was knitted especially by MIL and shut her up for the day that Dakota wore it. Dakota didn't seem to care, so I shouldn't either, right? It certainly didn't stop her getting up to her usual tricks. So while Daddy tries to get Dakota to pose for a nice picture with Mommy, off she goes. Now, I am not meant to run after her, but what can I do? Just let the child continue on her way right until she gets to the road to meet her death. Apparently so.


1 Response
  1. Betsy Says:

    That is kinda funny. Reminds me of Natalie today, walked her little hind end all the way to the van and then I was opening the door and she ran back to the house! GAH! Didn't really wanna make two trips, but eh, you gotta do what you gotta do.

    And I HOPE your in laws don't read this blog. Is it available in Polish? :)