Later never comes.

Yes, that seems like me all the time.

Today is just "one of those days". I am pretty fed up right now.

I feel I am almost halfway through my pregnancy now, and we've done nothing. Nothing is organized. Right, I don't and didn't want to organize it to early, but we have done nothing.

Actually, nothing. I met up with a friend yesterday (pics coming later), to see what getting a double stroller would be like. I reported back to Daniel on it and he asked me why we needed to decide just yet. That is his answer to everything - I am just scared everything is going to get left too late.

IF we do decide we have to stay with his parents a while longer, we need to convert the spare room to a room for Dakota. Admittedly, I haven't been pushing that much either, because I want to move out. Now I am starting to see Daniel has no plans what-so-ever to move out. It is just kinda sad when he won't even discuss it with me. Of course I would rather move, but if we have to stay, we stay. It's just he won't even discuss a time scale or anything with me, I think he is getting settled to stay here for the rest of our lives.

Decorating a room for Dakota just seems so, final. But I don't know what I really expected when I agreed to come here anymore. He has now got a full time job, full time as in, forever. This to me, was always temporary. I think we just have different ideas about it all.

Which is sad. I can work at it, but I just want him to talk about it with me. He won't even talk. He just ignores me on everything I say and changes the subject, saying we can "discuss it later". Later NEVER comes.
1 Response
  1. Betsy Says:

    Oh, Anna. I am so sorry. No fun to deal with that... HUGS. I hope he starts talking with you soon. More hugs just cause I wish I could give you a real one!