Our fun day out yesterday!

Hate to have to go to bed on a bad note, so here is my better more upbeat blog. Haha.

Yesterday Dakota & I had a nice afternoon out with my friend Claire from church! Her son Jakub is 3 months older than Dakota and it was our first time getting the kids today. Dakota actually did great, she wasn't letter Jake boss her about at all! He is adorable and so placid, unlike my little monster!







OK, so for some reason my pictures upload in the wrong order now. But you get the idea! It was a ton of fun. She also let me see what it was like having 2 kids in the double stroller. I am still undecided whether we will go for one, even yesterday Dakota wasn't too keen on it. She far rather would be out there causing havoc!
4 Responses
  1. Betsy Says:

    Looks like a fun day! I love your daughter, she is so beautiful. And the other little one looks like a character!


  2. Ms. Cupcake Says:

    Dropping by from sits. The other kid looks like a real pistol! Have a great week.


  3. Your Daughter is so gorgeous! Your blog is charming. I am going to follow it. I am a soon to be SAHM in Illinois :)


  4. Suzi Says:

    I left you an award on my blog :)