She's still a baby!



As Dakota is a big girl for her age and I'm pregnant again and everything, sometimes I think we all forget she is still a baby. At least in my eyes anyway. 14 months is still a baby! People seem to nearly stop me in the street now thinking she is older than she is, I even get confused sometimes. She is just too smart for her own good! There's one baby thing in her that is definitely not leaving though, and that is her love of the bottle! She still ALWAYS needs a bottle before bed, I'm not in any rush for her to outgrow it though, "bobo" is good! :)
2 Responses
  1. Amanda Says:

    Stopping by from SITS, your liitle girl is adorable.

    It is hard to remember that they are babies, because they learn so many new things all the time. I had my second when my older one was 16 months old. I thought she was a "big girl" then, but now that my son is that age I realize just how little she really was!


  2. Betsy Says:

    She is adorable for sure... and she will ALWAYS be your baby!!