28 weeks!






Some belly pics as I haven't posted any in a while and I definitely think I've popped a lot. These were taken last Thursday, so a little outdated now, but you get the idea!
I have been feeling a lot better. I had an appointment with my Doctor on Monday and he told me the blood pressure meds are working and it is now stabilised. I was so happy to hear that! I am still on bed rest as obviously there are still risks, but he says hopefully that if my blood pressure stays at a stable level, I won't have to be on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy! Hallelujah! I really take my hat off to ladies who manage bed rest for the whole pregnancy, I have been finding out just how intensely difficult it is!
- Anna
4 Responses
  1. Betsy Says:

    CUTE BELLY!!!

    And I read your other post, and I am soooo glad you got hooked, makes me feel less loserish. LOL!

    PS YOu have an award on my blog today. :)


  2. Kas Says:

    Ugh--Bedrest, I so sympathize. I had 2 months of that myself with Rileigh.

    I love your pictures they're adorable!


  3. Jaden Paige Says:

    Awwww! You look so GREAT for how far along you are! Congrats on the blood pressure, hopefully you'll be up and around again soon :)


  4. Sherri Says:

    You look so great....cute belly! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!