Dentist!

Today I had to go to the dentist for the first time. It was a, new, experience. I had been holding out but I really needed to see one soon because I don't think I have been in a LONG time. So I got one organized through the insurance who could "speak English." We went there, and he could speak a few words, very limited. I was just happy I had SIL with me, she managed to translate a bit and talked to him for me. Luckily nothing had to be done, I just didn't feel confident letting him loose in my mouth with no idea what he was doing! However, I am glad to report I am still alive! Nice to get out of the house as well, even if I was driven straight and the door and only walked about 10 steps to the chair and back before returning home!

- Anna
2 Responses
  1. Jaden Paige Says:

    haha, I had to go to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning, and I just don't like it at all! The scratching of the teeth and that gross grainy stuff they slather across them... yuck!


  2. Betsy Says:

    I can't even imagine being in a place where not everyone speaks your language... :( Glad the appt went well