A new award!


My good friend Betsy (http://betsys4.blogspot.com/) gave me another wonderful award! :) I am really loving seeing all the cute ones floating around, and loving even more receiving them!
Here is a little information about the award: We've all been there. As hard as we try, sometimes we don't catch every little sign that some thing's wrong. We aren't able to prevent every bump or bruise. We love our children with all our hearts, but we are only human. Super-mom has her kryptonite. We would not be parents if there were times we didn't regret something, if we feared we had somehow irreversibly damaged them by some slight on our part. Yet our children seem to be OK. They love us unconditionally and we love them. WE LOVE THEM....that is what matters. So don't be so hard on yourselves. As parents we do all that we can and leave the rest to God. Don't beat yourself up for that one little thing.Here are the rules:
1) Admit that ONE thing you feel awful about involving being a mom. Get it off your shoulders. Once you've written it down, you are NO LONGER allowed to feel bad. It's over with, it's in the past. Remember, you're a good mom!
2)To remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list SEVEN things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself of EVERY DAY that you rock!
3)Send this to FIVE other Moms of the Year that deserve forgiveness and a reminder that they, too, are the best moms they can be!!!

Remember to send them a note to let them know you've selected them, and add a link to the person who nominated you!
OK, here goes!

One thing I feel awful about right now is not being able to spend enough time with Dakota. I know she wants me to run about ahd chase after her and I just can't do it. There are only so many puzzles or playing in one place my 16 month old can take!
7 things I love about my kids:
1. Dakota is such a fun, energetic toddler. She provides so many laughs daily and just seeing her laugh completes my day!
2. I love watching how great Dakota is with her "baba" (her doll). It just reminds me how cute she is going to be with Amelia when she arrives!
3. I love how involved Dakota is with my belly. She puts her hand on it all the time trying to feel Mia kicking, not sure if she does or not, but she thinks it's really funny!
4. I love how my kids are really the only thing that get me through being here. When I don't want to or can't communicate with other people, like at DH's work parties, I can use the excuse of chasing around after Dakota. She doesn't care that I can't speak Polish! :)
5. The way she communicates with people and charms them everywhere she goes! She always takes after her Mommy ;)
6. The fact that no matter what I do, she doesn't care. She just cares that I'm her Mommy and that is the best feeling in the world.
7. I can't think of a 7th thing?? I love EVERYTHING about my little princess!!
Other great Moms! - I have a lot of Moms on my blog, some I don't talk to so much but I still appreciate they are wonderful Moms. So for this I am giving it to ALL the Moms out there, you are all wonderful! So if you read this and you're a Momma, you're TAGGED! Go do it! <3
1 Response
  1. Popped in from SITS to say hi!

    I moved! Come see me at www.aduckinherpond.com.