Dakota got tagged!

Thanks, Clarke, for the tag.

  • Name: Dakota
  • Name on birth certificate: Dakota Lily K________
  • Nicknames: Kota, Kiki, Cutie
  • Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 1
  • Birthday: October 4th
  • Hair colour: Blondey brown.
  • Eye colour: Green
  • Hometown: Um Edinburgh I guess?
  • Town you live in: Warsaw
  • Pets: None, though I wish I had a ton!
  • Favourite foods: Any type of fruit!
  • Favourite ice cream flavour: Can't beat chocolate.
  • Favourite drink: Apple juice
  • Croutons or bacon bits: Um I don't really eat either of them yet.
  • Favourite Restaurant: Oh, anywhere they are nice to me!
  • Favourite fast food restaurant: McDonald’s
  • Favourite store? Any of the supermarkets I get to ride the truck!
  • Favourite colour: That's easy, pink!
  • Colour of your bedroom carpet: Umm I have wood.
  • Favourite day of the week: Saturday when Daddy doesn't have to work and we get to play lots.
  • Favourite flower: Lily of course!
  • Favourite sport to watch: I love watching soccer, it's my favorites.
  • Favourite TV shows: I love The Backyardigans and also Balamory.
  • Disney or Warner Bros.: Disney!
  • Who was your last e-mail from: I get lots of nice emails from my Gramee!
  • Last person you went out to dinner with: Mommy and Daddy
  • Piercings: None yet, I see other babies have their ears pierced but I don't think I would like it.
  • Been to Africa: No but maybe someday!
  • Been toilet papering: Toilet paper is funny.
  • Love someone so much it made you cry: No, I just cry because I don't get what I want.
  • Most annoying thing people ask you: Do you think it is time for bed?
  • Bedtime: 7.30pm
  • Times did you failed your drivers test: I don’t need a driver’s license to drive my truck.
  • What do you do most often when you are bored? Try to climb on lots of new stuff!

  • I tag all my friends from my blog, I'd love to hear what you think!! :-)
    2 Responses
    1. Clarke Says:

      Hi, Kota! *waves*


    2. Betsy Says:

      LOL! I am sooo doing it!!