Easter Belly!

We didn't do a lot this Easter. It was a bit difficult to get out. I went to "family" mass early in the morning and then Daniel came with me to my mass - so we got to 2. It's just another thing we have to put up with to keep both of us happy! It was wonderful to celebrate our Lord rising from the dead though. Here in Poland, people are so dedicated and devout and really appreciate all God has done for them. I seriously believe living here has been a "gift" to help me see this, and I really am starting to be. I am in no way I perfect person and man, I mess up ever day, but I am getting there.

When we came home - I took some more belly pics. Kinda hoping these will be some of my last as God blessed me with some contractions on Sunday ;-). I didn't have any before labor with Dakota so I am kinda hoping this means things are really getting going - though this pregnancy has been SO different, I can't really go by anything!






6 Responses
  1. Pam Says:

    Visiting from SITS! Love your Belly pictures. You look so glamorous. I'm jealous. When I was pregnant, I looked the exact opposite of glamorous. Hope you have a quick and easy delivery.


  2. Debbie Says:

    Dropped by from SITS. I hope you don't have any more belly shots either - I remember that feeling of wanting that baby to be born! I wish you the best with the birth.


  3. Kristen Says:

    Just popping in from SITS. You are very cute pregnant. I hope you have an easy labor!


  4. Amy Says:

    You are beyond adorable.
    Loving that little black dress.


  5. Betsy Says:

    I LOVE that third one. So cute!! I am almost (almost!) missing my belly. At least that gave me an excuse for the chub... :( Sorry... pouting today! lol


  6. Pixeltrash Says:

    Just came by from SITs. This is so cute. You are a tiny pregnant lady! So lucky!