Fun at the lake!






Daniel and I planned to take Dakota to the park on Friday - but he suggested we go to the lake instead and we had a lovely day. Dakota really enjoyed the feeding the ducks and giving them her bread. My girl is too kind, the last day we were there, she wanted to give the duckies her "baby". Anyway, it is great having Daniel at home some days of the week now. I know he looks a bit weird with his phone link in his ear, but if it means he gets to come out with us during the day - I am totally up for it!
4 Responses
  1. Noah's Mommy Says:

    Looks like such a fun day...and how cute about how she wanted to give the baby to the ducks....happy SITS day


  2. what fun. So glad you stopped by the blog. Good luck on your last few weeks of pregnancy.


  3. Roxanne Says:

    she looks like her daddy! what a great time. im jealous of the work at home thing. if my husband could plow snow while at home that would be awesome!


  4. Betsy Says:

    CUTE!! I can't wait for another sunny day (or two) so that we can get out!