Time for a game of tennis?




This morning we got up super early to go have a game of tennis. Well, I say have a game. Daniel and Helena (my SIL) played, while Dakota tried to get in the way as many times as possible and I tried to rescue her while escaping any tennis balls that may be coming my way at high speeds. It was still fun though, nice to get out in the morning air! Kota looks so small in comparison to the bat. Makes a change from the monster size she usually looks. I want to show it to everyone to be like LOOK - my kid is still only 18 months! Haha. We found another awesome job for her as well......... ball girl.

The joys of having a kid. They're a built in slave!



Who am I kidding? WE are the slaves to her.
3 Responses
  1. Hillori Says:

    Wow---Poland!! How exciting! How did you guys decide to live there? Your daughter is adorable!!


  2. Popped in from SITS to say hi!


  3. Betsy Says:

    LOL! She could probably beat me :)