Amelia's Baptism

Yesterday, Amelia got baptized. It was a wonderful day! My sister Lauren was and is still here for the longer weekend, it's great to have her here! I haven't seen my sister (and my best friend for that matter) in 2 years! She has never "met" either of my girls! So it's been a big meeting.

Everything went really well, Mia slept through the majority of the service & my family just sat there not a clue what was going on! But it was still nice to have them there. Yesterday was also Polish Mother's Day. So we got a meal & then went out to explore the city a bit more! I think / hope my Mom really enjoyed herself, she seemed to! I will be sure to be back with pictures later. My baby is a month old already & I can't believe it! It is just going so quickly. I want to skip back and have the whole first month over again, but I am excited for everything that lies ahead. I am so blessed.
2 Responses
  1. Betsy Says:

    Congrats!! I am so glad you are enjoying your time with your family. You are blessed. :)


  2. Roxanne Says:

    wow!! a month old? what the heck happened there?? time is going by too quickly