My life at the moment!

I know I haven't been keeping up so great and for that I really apologize. I miss blogging, I really do!

I have such a backlog of pics I just want to share with the blogging world I can't see to get moved on to. Being a Mommy of 2 is tough! But I will be back & I will get used to this. I'm just enjoying the last week with my parents here before they have to return home & then hopefully I will be back with all the wonderful stories of their time here and the new things the girls are doing! I just haven't had time for the net full stop recently.

Amelia still isn't sleeping great and I'm starting to get pretty tired with it. I've been feeling really lethargic and my Doctor has advised me to try and start gaining weight. I know, one month pp and already being told I need to put some on again. It's just hard when it seems all my battles are with gaining weight. However, I do know breastfeeding is not doing me any good and if I want to keep on breastfeeding I need to try.

So I've started on a new diet with more protein and carbs and things - I also hope I can get back into jogging soon because it helped me an awful lot before with building muscle and things. So wish me luck! I don't mean to be sickening but I often feel like my problems trying to gain any sort of weight must be the same as trying to lose it. I know that feeling of sheer desolation when nothing seems to work.

But I look back at pictures of me now before I got pregnant with Amelia and realize I was too light - the whole move and the stress took it out of me completely. I don't want to get that way again.

- Anna
2 Responses
  1. Kati Says:

    Take your time. Two kids is alot of work! I sure do look forward to pics though!


  2. Betsy Says:

    I can totally understand your battle. I don't wish I had that problem either, though I don't much care for having to loose the weight either!!