Update on Dakota!

My not so little Dakota is now 29 months old. Is it even ok to refer to 29 monthers in months anymore?

It is crazy how much she has grown up. She a totally Mommy's girl and I don't know where I would be without her! She makes me laugh every day, she is such a funny little girl, loves making me smile and her laugh is just infectious.

She is still such a big girl for her age! She is 38.5inches tall, she is the same height as some 5 year olds we know! She is my big tall girl, she is now 31lbs as well, still above average, but quite slim for height. She is definitely taking after me with her build, she is just my little mini-me and I love it being that way!

Miss Dakota is still as wild as ever. There is no calming this kid down. Anything at all which is in the slightest bit dangerous, she loves it. She has NO fear at all, I am petrified for her, but nothing seems to phase her. It just means I have to keep an extra close eye on her at all times!

She has also gotten so smart - I can't believe it! She can say her alphabet,Align Center numbers & most main words in English AND Polish. She never gets mixed up between either language and her vocabulary is right on track for where it should be for her age - except she's doing it in 2 languages! She is my smart little bilingual! Here she is saying her ABCs and then talking to me in Polish afterward!

video

Here are a few recent pictures, I am so proud of my beautiful, big girl.



-Anna
2 Responses
  1. wow your girls are so pretty and you look like you have so much fun together. I always love to get kids craft ideas from other moms if you have any!!


  2. Betsy Says:

    Look how big she is getting. I can't believe how smart she is!!!